Selasa, 15 Maret 2011

Example of Descriptive Text : My Mother

This is an example of descriptive text. I used it for English practical examination. May this description be useful for us. 

My Mother 

My mother is a wonderful mom. She looks beautiful because she has brightest skin in my family. You must be wonder about my skin. Mine is dark. It is inherited from my father and I would not tell about him. Back to begin. My mother has a pointed nose and little eyes. Her eyebrows are almost invisible because they are so rare. She has quite fat body and her height is 3 cm under me. She is short woman, but I don’t care about it. I love her.
I will not tell you about her hair, because it is a secret. My mother always wears veil to cover her head and her chest cavity everywhere and every time. All veils that she wears always have big size and they become her identity. Now she inherited her habit to me. I always wear veil too. But mine is not so big, because I’m just the beginning.
My mother is a working woman. She is a civil servant in Jombang local government. She works at Bappeda, Jombang. Bappeda means a part of regional development planning. Everyday she always faces her laptop to do her jobs. Sometimes she has to go back to her office in the evening after receiving a sudden job. Then she rides her car by herself.
      My mother is a busy woman. But she has full love to give to her children. I’m proud of being her daughter. :)

2 komentar: